I am a fully qualified practitioner and Accredited MBACP member – 731056. My training is BACP Accredited, which ensures a high standard of safe and ethical practice
- Bachelors of Art Degree in Counselling
- Foundation Degree (Diploma) in Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Bereavement Counsellor with CARIS Islington Bereavement Service working with bereaved adults and adolescents – 2012 – Present
- Volunteer Psychodynamic Therapist with Highgate Counselling Centre – 2013 – 2014
- Volunteer Counsellor with Highbury Counselling Centre – 2013 – 2014
I regularly attend talks, seminars and workshops to expand my knowledge, skills and understanding as a Therapist.
I have a background as a musician for the last 15 years, and have experience working with children, young people and mature students as a Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Worker and as a Special Needs Learning Assistant.