I am a fully qualified psychotherapist, and accredited member of the BACP (Membership number – 731056)
My training was BACP accredited, ensuring a high standard of safe and ethical practice throughout. I regularly attend talks, seminars and workshops to expand my knowledge, skills and understanding as a psychotherapist.
- MSc in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy & Counselling
- BA in Counselling
- Foundation Degree in Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Student Counsellor – Guildhall School of Music & Drama – 2018 – 2020
- Bereavement Counsellor – CARIS Islington Bereavement Service – 2012 – 2015
- Psychotherapist – Highgate Counselling Centre – 2013 – 2014
- Psychotherapist – Highbury Counselling Centre – 2013 – 2014
I have a background as a musician for the last 19 years, and have experience working with children, young people and mature students as a Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Worker and as a Special Needs Learning Assistant.