In light of the World Health Organization confirming the Coronavirus as a pandemic, and to accommodate the guidance issued by the NHS and the UK Government, I will be implementing the following policies:
- I will now offer all clients the option to meet online via Skype rather than face to face
- I will continue to offer a free 10 minute phone consultation
- I will be offering some additional lower cost sessions for those most financially impacted during this crisis
- I will endeavour to continue offering Psychotherapy during this difficult, uncertain and worrying time
I am conscious of the impact Coronavirus will have on our mental health as well as our physical health. During this uncertain time, you may choose to self-isolate or be advised to do so. Being alone can feel disconnecting, and may bring forth difficult or unsettling feelings you would like to talk about. You may find yourself anxious or low in mood, or have worries and fears related to Coronavirus, and how it will or has impacted your life.
I am a fully qualified and BACP accredited psychotherapist with over 6 years experience of providing psychotherapy to a broad range of adults in a number of different settings. I offer short term counselling and open ended psychotherapy to adults of all ages from my practice in Shoreditch, East London.
You may be in the midst of a crisis, seeking resolution for a particular difficulty or feeling unhappy with your life. I am a warm, compassionate and empathic psychotherapist with an individual approach to therapy. I can provide you with a safe and non-judgmental space where you can unpack your thoughts and feelings and consider their meanings.
I offer a free 10 minute phone consultation & am happy to answer any questions you may have
I am experienced in working with a wide range of life issues, such as –
- Relationship Difficulties
- Loss & Bereavement
- Family Difficulties
- Affairs and betrayals